Monday, March 28, 2011

K-Mozart Returns April 4, Replaces Retro On 1260 AM (OC Register)

BREAKING RADIO NEWS

K-MOZART CLASSICAL RETURNS MONDAY, APRIL 4. It replaces the Retro adult standards format on 1260 AM, which moves to the Internet. I broke the story about 12:30 pm Monday, prior to the station announcement planned Monday afternoon. Of interest: orchestra conductor and contemporary jazz pianist will be one of the on-air personalities. Here is my link

http://www.ocregister.com/entertainment/mozart-293926-radio-include.html

I will have more details in my regular radio column later this week.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ON THE TELEVISION FRONT, I just noticed:

++++Soupy Sales is back on JLTV - Sunday afternoons and Thursday evenings. Both black and white shows from WNEW in New York and color shows produced later in Hollywood.

++++Bishop Fulton J. Sheen's Life Is Worth Living is on Sundays on EWTN. Color episode I saw featured Sheen as the excellent orator and, well, entertainer that he was for decades on early TV. Episodes are now available on DVD, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment